Your privacy is very important to us.
We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
When Personal information is collected by us we will specify what it will be used for.
Other purposes of collection include:
- to correspond with you;
- attend to day to day administrative matters;
- inform you about progress of your dealings/activities with us;
- ensuring that you receive appropriate assistance in the event of an emergency; and
- To comply with legislative reporting requirements.
The information collected may be disclosed to the following types of organisations:
- appropriate Government departments, to help you or your business, as found suitable by Brandesto or as required by law;
- external organisations such as professional bodies, hospitals or government agencies, as required by law;
- to register your business with other online and offline marketing channels, if requested by you
You can visit the Brandesto Website and find out about our products and services without giving us any information about yourself. We may record certain non-personal information, such as your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and any pages viewed. Such information will only be used for statistical and website administration purposes. To maintain visitor anonymity, we will not associate that information with records containing personal information unless you have consented for us to do so.
We use such analytics providers to track user visits and other important site traffic and usage information. This might include use of tracking Ids generated for non-logged-in users. Such information is tracked by and statistics generated by third parties like Google. However, we do not pass details of a logged in user (e.g.: your user Id or other credentials) without your express consent.
We might collect your contact details through tools, services, platforms and products provided to shops and businesses that use or partner or associate with our platforms, apps, websites, APIs and services. We might provide such details to those shops and businesses that collected such details on our behalf; also we might provide the facility for such shops/businesses to contact you using those contact details for promoting their business. We might also use such information to send you information and promotional material related to Brandesto products and services.
When you register to use Brandesto as a business owner, we require your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, shop name, shop address, shop owner name and contact details. We will also record any changes you make to this information in the Change Profile section of the Brandesto Website. We require this information in order to verify your identity and to contact you and to provide our services to you. Upon successful registration and authorization, we will provide you with a user-code and password to use Brandesto services. The information collected may be used to register your business with other online and offline marketing channels, if you choose such services from us that may require such registrations or sharing of information.
The Brandesto Website may contain links to web sites operated by third parties; also some other third party websites may contain links to the Brandesto Website (“Linked Websites”). If the operators of those Linked Websites collect information about you, we may have access to that information as part of our arrangements with those third parties. Linked Websites should contain their own privacy statements and the operators of Linked Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
We may also collect personal information from you if you knowingly provide it to us, for example by sending us an e-mail or providing feedback.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not use or disclose (share, sell or divulge) any of your personal information to third parties unless we have informed you, or if it is part of your agreement with us, or if it is for you to login to one of Brandesto owned company websites or apps, or have been authorised by you, or are required or authorised to do so by law.
In order to provide our services or to assess your application, we may need to provide personal information to third parties and they may need to provide personal information about you to us. Purposes for which we may be to exchange personal information with third parties include verifying your identity, to process a transaction, to register in third party sites or apps to provide the services.
We may also use your personal information:
- for purposes related to our research, planning, product development, security, testing and risk management;
- for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the our services and the Brandesto Website; and
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
We may provide personal information about you to our service providers who assist us in providing our services and the Brandesto Website. We will only disclose your personal information to those third-party service providers on a confidential basis so that the service provider can effectively provide those services.
If you do not provide us with:
- your personal information, and
then we might not be able to process your registration
When you participate in a Brandesto transaction, information about you and the transaction will be available to the other party to the transaction. This information might include your name, e-mail address, business name and Business Number (if a business), telephone number, mailing address and shipping address. You and other users must maintain the confidentiality of each other’s personal information.
Although such situations are rare, you should be aware that we may disclose your personal information to third parties in any of the following circumstances:
- where an investigation of fraud or unlawful activity has been or is being conducted by us and the information is disclosed to relevant persons or authorities; or
- where the disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
- where we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of its functions; or
- for the preparation for or the conduct of legal proceedings or for the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
- In the event that a third party acquires the business assets of Brandesto, that third party may wish to acquire customer information. If this happens, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of any personal information which we propose to transfer and to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information transferred.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information as part of our process of constantly improving our services.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You can access and update your registration information in the Profile section of the Brandesto Website at any time once you have provided your user name and password. If you need to access or modify any other personal information we hold about you and are unable to do so in the Change Profile section, please contact us using the contact us form provided in the Brandesto web site.
Brandesto might from time to time use several mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.